Our Company Team
With our vast network of experienced consultants, we utilize our extensive industry knowledge.
Our well-traveled associates have first-hand knowledge of what you need.
Sherpa Expedition is an incorporated company under the laws of Nepal Government and accepts your reservations under the following terms and conditions.
1. Your booking (if we are able to do so) will be confirmed on receipt of your deposit of certain Percent of the price of the Programmes. You will be invoiced for the remainder of the cost, which is payable before the tour departure.
2. If your balance is not paid at the specified time (unless previously arranged with us in writing) we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
3. If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded. However, provided you notify us of your cancellation before your final payment is due; your deposit may be transferred to another tour listed in this web site at any time period.
4. Should you cancel your booking after you have paid for the holiday in full and less than 10 weeks before departure the following charges are applicable (calculated on the day written notification is received by us and expressed as a percentage of the total tour price):
6 weeks before departure % 25
5/4 weeks before departure 50%
3 weeks before departure 75 %
2/1 weeks before departure 100%
5. Should we cancel your holiday, your deposit and any other payments made will be refunded in full. However, if our cancellation is due to ‘force majeure’ any reasonable expenses we have incurred will be deducted from your refund. (War, civil or political unrest is usually known as force majeure). All refunds and compensation are strictly limited to moneys paid to us and we are not liable for any expenses you have incurred as a result of this booking. Your holiday will not be cancelled after the final payment is due unless we are forced to do so by force majeure.
6. We reserve the right to alter prices quoted in this web site in the event of external factors beyond our control, e.g. changes in exchange rate or government action etc. Should any price increase exceed 10% of the total cost you are free to cancel your booking and will obtain a full refund of all moneys paid, excluding the insurance premium. However, no additional charge will be made less than 30 clear days before the date of commencement of your tour, except in the case of bookings made during that period where additional charges may be made up to. Every effort will be made to avoid any increases to the prices shown in this web site.
7. Although we are trying to arrange your hotel room according to your requests, bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.
8. The tour leader or local ground operator who represents International Sherpa Adventure PTE has overriding authority on our tours. By signing our booking form, you agree to do this. If you commit any illegal act on a tour with us or if in the opinion of the tour leader or ground operator your behavior is detrimental to the safety and welfare of the group as a whole you may be asked to leave the tour without any right to refund.
9. Any complaints with regard to our tours must be immediately brought to the attention of the tour leader, ground operators or hotelier so that the necessary action to rectify the matter can be taken. However, if by the end of the tour you still feel you have a valid complaint you must notify the company, in writing, within 14 days of the end of your tour with International Sherpa Adventure PTE.
10. It is essential that you obtain suitable holiday insurance before joining one of our tours. This must cover you fully against repatriation costs should you become too ill to continue with the tour and must, above all, cover the evacuation of yourself from remote regions, should the need arise. Therefore, we can recommend you use an insurance package through a reliable company in your own country.
11. You are responsible for ensuring all necessary travel documents are in order.
12. The contents of this web site have been carefully compiled and to our best belief at the time of publication facts given are correct and describe fully and honestly the tours and expeditions offered. Any changes will be notified to you as soon as possible.
13. The responsibility of any airlines used is limited to the carriage of passengers and baggage in accordance with the conditions of their carriage.
14. The booking conditions may only be waived by a Director/Directors of the company and in writing. These conditions are subject to and shall be construed according to Nepal Government law.
15. On signing the booking form you show your willingness to accept our terms and conditions. On accepting your booking we agree to carry out our obligations to you as defined in our web site.
16. Under no circumstances can International Sherpa Adventure PTE., any of our ground operators or representatives be held responsible for any wildlife mentioned in our web site or itineraries, but not actually seen during the holiday.
Sherpa Expedition, renowned as one of the prime Expedition and Climbing tour operator in Nepal is dedicated and committed in bringing you outstanding, handpicked holidays in one of the most beautiful places in Nepal.READ MORE